Today I looked at the training schedule and the count-down reached 18days :S. I do not have bad feeling actually I am really looking forward to it. I think that it will be a very nice experience in addition to what I have learnt in the past year about me and a lot more about attitudes, food and just pure stubbornness :).
As some friends have already commented in the last two reports there is a lack of running in these weeks. That is true. But the training schedule had a peak with 160km cycling and 3 hours of running which was a little bit more than 30km. After that the schedule focused on my weak part and strengthened my strong part of Triathlon, the weak part in my opinion cycling and the strong part swimming. The last week in contrast to this focused more on the combination training (thus 2 units per day) and a lot of running.
The week starts nowadays always with the worst and most difficult part and most important part - THE REST. Damn it, it is so difficult on the one hand but on the other it is such a good feeling to start training after a day of rest.
Tuesday there was a quick run in the morning (at 5 o'clock) for 1.5 hours and then after work some fitness to prevent me of having injuries.
Wednesday was an extended run of 3 hours with a very low heart beat. Fortunately a friend accompanied me for the last hour :). It is always easies if you can just talk to somebody and see the time flying by.
Thursday I relaxed the legs a little bit with swimming and after that I went running again for an hour.
Friday and the rest of the weekend I could not finish my complete training schedule because my parents visited me and I really enjoy it. Thus it was on Friday directly after work a quick combination training of 2hours cycling a 1hour running.
Does it actually count as training to guide the parents through the city and walk almost all day long? If so I had one of the toughest training sessions ;). Saturday I went just 1.5hours cycling. Sunday I went cycling for 3hours in the active recovery zone with several sprints in between to recover from Saturday. All weekend it was just great weather... raining when you want to go for training or you are training.
When I look on my schedule I see that the longest units are pretty much done, one more to go on Sunday.
Wow, there will be so much free time :) Vacation and less training!!! I am just looking forward to read 2 books. I have to finish one and the other one is waiting there as well for a pretty long time.
I will try to make some pictures this week to post them.
As some friends have already commented in the last two reports there is a lack of running in these weeks. That is true. But the training schedule had a peak with 160km cycling and 3 hours of running which was a little bit more than 30km. After that the schedule focused on my weak part and strengthened my strong part of Triathlon, the weak part in my opinion cycling and the strong part swimming. The last week in contrast to this focused more on the combination training (thus 2 units per day) and a lot of running.
The week starts nowadays always with the worst and most difficult part and most important part - THE REST. Damn it, it is so difficult on the one hand but on the other it is such a good feeling to start training after a day of rest.
Tuesday there was a quick run in the morning (at 5 o'clock) for 1.5 hours and then after work some fitness to prevent me of having injuries.
Wednesday was an extended run of 3 hours with a very low heart beat. Fortunately a friend accompanied me for the last hour :). It is always easies if you can just talk to somebody and see the time flying by.
Thursday I relaxed the legs a little bit with swimming and after that I went running again for an hour.
Friday and the rest of the weekend I could not finish my complete training schedule because my parents visited me and I really enjoy it. Thus it was on Friday directly after work a quick combination training of 2hours cycling a 1hour running.
Does it actually count as training to guide the parents through the city and walk almost all day long? If so I had one of the toughest training sessions ;). Saturday I went just 1.5hours cycling. Sunday I went cycling for 3hours in the active recovery zone with several sprints in between to recover from Saturday. All weekend it was just great weather... raining when you want to go for training or you are training.
When I look on my schedule I see that the longest units are pretty much done, one more to go on Sunday.
Wow, there will be so much free time :) Vacation and less training!!! I am just looking forward to read 2 books. I have to finish one and the other one is waiting there as well for a pretty long time.
I will try to make some pictures this week to post them.

No comments:
Post a Comment