2 weeks to go

It is clearly to see and feel the difference of the weeks before and the last weeks. You really feel more energy during the training because of the different training which is nevertheless still very close at the same amount of hours in comparison with the other weeks. The last week training schedule was very much alike to the one of the week before when I just look at the sports fields. During the week is running and the weekend it is cycling and cycling. In between there is a little swimming just to keep it going. The interval training is done and now it was just the objective to keep it going.

I really start to feel nervous. Sometimes I just ask myself how crazy do I get in the future? How crazy can it get J. In my opinion the full triathlon is at the moment the most craziest thing I do and have done so far. Actually I forced myself to do it because I really said to too many people that I will do it some when until somebody has nailed me with the question when and where will you do it… and unfortunately I answered it faster than thought about it… But looking back I do not regret anything. The training experience was just awesome. I even consider doing another one in the next year depending how it goes in over two weeks. It was hard to change the social activity and even some friends are looking forward to it when the winter comes or at least after Almere so I am more available than before, which is not that difficult J.

The coming 2 weeks will be very nice and stressful at the same time. Physically it will be very nice but psychically it will be so stressful. This week I will go back to my roots a little bit. I will swim in the swimming pool where I used to learn swim and swam a lot back then when I was young ;). In addition to that I can run in the forest and the hills (ok, now I will call it mountains because I am not used to the hills anymore). That is so relaxing, to go for a run and do not meet anybody if you do not want it; the air and the feeling when you run there.

Groningen is an awesome city but it would be perfect with the forest and the ‘hills’ from the “Drielanden punt” (Three-country-point; Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands).

But you cannot have it all otherwise live would be boring J. So I am enjoying what I have J.

No comments:

Post a Comment