9 more weeks to go


The last weekend was just amazing. The competition on Saturday was in my opinion just nice (ok, I know now that I really have to work on my biking skills to get faster ;)).

Sunday I have experienced a completely new swimming feeling. The Triathlon club has organized a relay marathon in swimming over 160km day and night. I had the fortune to swim at 5 o'clock in the morning for about an hour. It was just great. The sun was rising; I was the only one in the canal. It was the first time ever to have the chance to swim in open water alone and then here with the rising sun -just great.

The training is going forward as well. Slowly but surely I make some progress and the see it in the results as well. This week there is a running test and on basis of this test our trainer will give us a personalized training schedule for the summer. I am looking forward to see and do it.
The long cycling is killing me. It is so boring on the one hand because it is very hard to find people who voluntarily cycle around 5 hours just for fun. But on the other hand I still enjoy the long trips. It gives me the chance to see a lot from the country side which I have seen yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment