6 more weeks to go

Saturday 17th July it has been exactly 42 days to go!

Last week I learned again something very useful for life. For almost 10years I am not living at my parents place anymore but I still did not know this! ONLY eat fresh spinach :S. Now I know this :). But for my training it was crucial. The Tuesdays training (cycling & running) did not go that well and I skipped running as well. Wednesday (running) I preferred to stay home and have a rest day since I had the full enjoyment of eating non fresh spinach.

Yes, I know sometimes it is just difficult to follow the collector and hunter philosophy but for these days I made an exception and ate bread and everything which just could help me to get better as soon as possible - the clock is ticking ;).

The rest of the week I trained more moderate. Thursday I swam a little bit in open water for 1.5 hours. Friday I went to the gym for 2 hours and went running for an hour. Saturday and Sunday were my cycling days. On both days I cycled pretty long. On Saturday I went running as well.
Sunday I skipped running because I felt pretty tired after cycling. You may think that it was because of the training or still some consequences of the spinach, but no I do not think so. In my opinion it was the reason that 2 people of the group out of 4 went couple of times very hard (too hard for me) and of course I could not let it to try at least and stick to them :S but above the 45 km/h I really can feel that I need more training to keep the speed above the 45 km/h for longer than 5 minutes. Nevertheless I think it was the nice tour and a good training.

The rest of the day was just great. Just chilling in the city having a big ice cream with friends and drinking tea, fanta or whatever comes on the roof terrace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment